It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Actually, it’s the most expensive part especially when you’re buying decorations from scratch. It really is a pretty time of the year and when I saw this tag on All Things Lacquer I had to steal it. Again? I think I stole the same tag from her last year too…
1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story! But it’s only appropriate to watch that on loop Christmas Day, so until then I enjoy How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the one with Jim Carrey) and Elf.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Nope. Fingers crossed for this year!
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
It changes. With my boyfriend in Germany if I can, last year it was with family in Palm Springs.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I’m not one for Christmas songs but I do like Sleigh Ride and Baby It’s Cold Outside. Who doesn’t like Baby It’s Cold Outside?
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
When I’m with my boyfriend yes, but it’s unorganized and after dinner. I like opening them Christmas morning, and pretending Santa brought them :p
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Comet…I just saw them at Christmas in the Park last night too haha
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
Christmas in the Park and snowmen hot chocolate! And Christmas markets when I go to Germany, glühwein here I come!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. I wanted a real one but was too lazy to drive around finding the perfect one. My boyfriend bought a real one though!
9. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Latkes? Is Glühwein/glögg a holiday food? Warm Cider? I think there are more holiday drinks than actual food haha
10. Be honest, Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving. I don’t want people spending oodles of money on me.
11. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
My boyfriend has given me a few Tiffany’s items 😀 And in high school a friend gave an LA Dodger Santa hat!
12. What would be your dream place to visit during the holiday season?
Somewhere with snow and tons of lights. I’ll say Stockholm! Or getting a cozy cabin in Lapland
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am… proficient haha
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Umm…that is a very good question. See below? haha
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I don’t remember. I think we had a huge family Christmas once and I think the older kids told me, then we “hid” on the stairs waiting for the grown ups to put the presents out.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Not really, I used to but now I’m more of summer resolutions person.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
They’re so cozy! The lights, the candles, the scents (apple cinnamon!), and all of the bling everywhere!
Happy holidays ya’ll!